• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red Omega DOPE Locke w/ snormaxx

Years

• Wassup yall, I'm just doin what i love and running a youtube channel that's slowly growing with dope video game content that I hope you'll enjoy. I make it a point to play video games I'll have fun with and ones that I think everybody will love to watch/ play along with. This thread is intended as an archive of a single series that i have planned and worked on myself. It's a nuzlocke variant with my own set of guidelines that is called:

>>click banner for playlist link<<

I'm trash at any locke challenges and I decided to make it harder on myself with these rules:

1. If a Pokemon faints it's considered dead.
    2. You can only catch the first Pokemon in any new area.
    a. Species/Dupes Clause (max 5 times)
    3. You must nickname all pokemon after subscribers
    4. If you white/black out, you lose
    5. Whenever a TM is received, apply the Penalty assigned to that #
    6. You may only use 1 gift Pokemon in your party at a time
    7. If none of your Pokemon die during an important battle then the player receives an opportunity to catch the opponent's strongest Pokemon

►►►PENALTIES LIST:◄◄◄
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OVjFJSJL4_TjH1Bej42eCzp7h4sOzkNXEbph7U9fCNY/edit?usp=sharing

The Latest

youtube: /snormaxx | twitter: @snormaxx | instagram: @_snormaxx​

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Sounds sick man. I'm ready for it. Hit me up!
    New to being a Youtuber; but so stoked to bring videos out!

Youtube - Joshkeeno

Got new equipment on their way e.g. mic/headphones so I can make better videos. Let me know pal!

----------------------------------
    My bad I misread this completely! Dope series though man, and if you ever wanted to do a versus/co-op let me know and we'll get something sorted. Good luck on the series, locke sounds decent!
    Subscribed man, would really appreciate it if you checked out my channel or maybe even subscribed back!

Last edited:
    Back