• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fractalius Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    These Pokemon Wallpapers are all 1920x1200 and are made using the program Fractalius. The pokemon are from 1st Gen to 4th Gen. Currently, I have them all set to change every 10 seconds on my Windows 7 machine. Tends to be very distracting. All-in-all, if you want a set of dark backgrounds with everyone's favorite little creatures, these may be right for you! :3

*Also, all (most) images are offset to the right as you can see in the examples. Leaves plenty of room for icons on the left!

*WARNING* I find myself staring at it for hours, naming each one. *WARNING*

Examples:
    Code:
    img267.imageshack us/img267/4060/025pikachu.png
    Code:
    img693.imageshack us/img693/1710/418buizel.png
    Download
    Code:
    fileserve com/file/rG8Cykw

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't think you made these yourself? Images aren't showing for me even when I c/p them (you should really rack up 15 posts before you post a thread like this) but I think I know the wallpapers you're talking about. :/ Once you meet the posting images requirement, feel free the remake the thread in Pokémon General if they aren't yours and if they are, read the rules so you have enough examples to show off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back