• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Misty Trainer Sprites

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
Hey, Just posting these Misty sprites i made earlier for my Rom hack, Just thought other people may as well use them too! I haven't tested them yet so i don't know if they look okay or not, Hope they do!

I will be making new ones when i need them such as on a bike, fishing, Surfing etc or if you do use these and need them earlier feel free to ask and i'll make them. :)

Enjoy!

mistyspritesheet.png

No Credit Needed if used.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
The overworlds and backsprites are really well made but the two front sprites look kind of awkward. Some of the outlining seems off and the general shaping kind of seems odd to me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
The overworlds and backsprites are really well made but the two front sprites look kind of awkward. Some of the outlining seems off and the general shaping kind of seems odd to me.

Yeah i was going to spend time to make some more because they look a little odd and i think the colours get messed up when they get decrease on Irfan View so i think i'll make some more soon and update it. Thanks for the feedback :3

Back