• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Mixed Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Yay! Someone likes my other comics, anyway like I say the next eppy will be tomorrow

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Conor! This is good! I like the whole Doctor Who thing, but as i said on MSN, your speech bubbles need to go in order...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...OK Mate...Id like to see where this comic is going...

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • It's pretty nice. I like the bubbles you used for the characters' dialogue, it's different XP The sprites are good and the plot is interesting. I just think you need to add an age rating in your first post so the little kids don't read the bad language because some aren't allowed to read that stuff XP

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • ~*Conor*~ said:
    hopefully I'll finish this one :shocked:

I'd rate this comic as a 12+ (Even though i'm 10)

If you have any ideas or want to help you can contact me through PM or MSN messenger

This Comic is called Pokemon: Mixed Dimensions
    If I make a suggestion, why don't put these around them?
    [AGELIMIT]12+[/AGELIMIT]

~Enu~

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Nice new Episode, but 'can i have an axe' is a bit random!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    It's not supposed to be random, he's going to kill another Celeb, out of Rage!

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • You used the backrounds from Zelda:The Minish Cap. I like that game. Although, this episode kind of looks simple, and when are you going to start using 6-9 panels? If its always four, it'll be too short and people will lose interest of reading it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Well, when the fith eppy is up, I'll start it with 6 panels, the town background is from Zelda the Minish cap, that games's cool

Back