• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shiny Gold DX

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    This is the thread I'll be posting my sprites in for a pending HG hack I'm making (awaiting permission from zel, may never happen) so I'll spoil you all first.

iaza18890034472900.png

Carlos, a new recurring charecter, half-of the bug dude, the cool couple, and others will return. I also have made many many many gender differences (too many to post actually, so when I ge youtube videos up you all can look at them there).

and to fufill the 4 sprite requirement.
    iaza18890036644900.png

iaza18890021909700.png

iaza18890088999600.png

Years
  • iaza18890088999600.png

If you're going with the fur version, I think you could move it's hind legs further back so it supports it's body shape. Other than that, most of your sprites are exquisite and i'm liking the fire on the what-looks-to-be pixel over for Enbuoh, it has a nice flow. Keep it up, I look forward to see more of your sprites.

What I do recommend is try to add more scratch sprites just in case, pixel overs aren't really 100% scratch which doesn't apply to the 4 scratch sprite rules.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Emboar is actually 100% scratch, and the ram, what it is, It's a frail ewe, that in order to protect it'self, surounds it'self with a cloud of smoke produced from it's horns like so.
    iaza18890011484700.gif

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    That' my plan (and for the most part, all's I have left to do is the scripts for the SG exclusive charecters, insert the trainer sprites/mugs, and remove the lyra events, everythingelse is done iirc, I havn't played SG in a while so I'm not sure if anything new's bee added or not).

Btw, anyone know of a good tutorial for editing the trainer mug sprtes, or at least their location in the rom's a\?\?\?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • is this the same metaflygon from ages ago? must be cus your work is definitely as top notch as ever.

glad to see you're back in the biz!

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • hahaha your really are quite the spriter! Those large sprites look great! that animation is amazing as well! I enjoy your spriting, and I cant wait to see more fom you ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Yeah, it's got a lot of lining mistakes that should have been fixed before the colour/shading stage (crooked lines, breaks in the outline, outlines too thick)

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Just FYI I threw Emboar together to meet the 4 sprite requirement, there's nothing special for it.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen May 2, 2015
    Wow, I am most impressed by the green trainer. One of the est designed trainers I have seen. I also think you should do more fakemon; the ones you have are both well designed and memorable.

Back