• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Pokemon Unbound V1.1.3.1 Randomizer Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
Years
  • POKEMON Unbound V.1.1.3.1 Randomizer Nuzlocke Challenge

I am hosting a Unbound Randomizer Challenge-who ever completes it farely and honestly will get entry in the hall of fame and whoever does it first will get a special legendary pokemon on Mewbot (discord bot) if they have discord.....

So lets start playing and testing ourselves !!!

Here anyone participating in Unbound Nuzlocke can give us your regular updates and we will honour that person who completes this Nuzlocke Challenge in Difficult, Expert or Insane Difficulty.... Once you complete the Challenge give some definite proofs , screenshots or videos in my gmail- '[email protected]'.I am also participating so lets see who gets the title. Please dont complete the challenge in Vanilla difficulty.
    You must follow the basic rules-

i> Leave a Pokemon in PC after it faints once-(mandatory)
    ii> After you black out you have to restart from the last gym you won (create copies of your save files) - {mandatory}
    iii> Catch only the first pokemon you encounter in every new area (mandatory)
    iv> Must nickname every Pokemon (not mandatory)
    v> You must atleast randomize species (others not mandatory)

If you are in very dire need -then you can use master ball but you can use only 1 master ball per area between 2 gyms and if you do so, you have to send the recordings of pokemon you catch with master ball....

You can randomize your game only when you have completed your game.
    In this case if you havent completed still now use any save file from youtube (Suggested use ishrak's poketips) and use it at first. Then start a 'New Game+' to randomize

Till Then ENJOY your randomizer !!

Message me for any helps you need and message for your participation application...........

You can either participate by messaging her or by using this link
    https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/th...v1-1-3-1-randomizer-nuzlocke-challenge.20134/

If you are having troubles starting the randomizer, refer to this link
    https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/th...v1-1-3-1-randomizer-nuzlocke-challenge.20134/

You will get videos regarding how to start randomizer

1. download unbound rom and save file from the link of the first video description box
    2. Follow the second video for the method

My Youtube channel link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20PBGrpmxI

If you want subscribe my channel-its a great support (not mandatory)

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • How to download the Pokemon unbound randomiser nuzlock

Hello! The page for Pokémon Unbound, with the updated download links, is here! You can also find a link to the hack's discord server where you can reach out if you need additional help with the game.
    Once you beat the game at least once, you will have the possibility to start a new run with the Randomizer enabled. As for nuzlocke rules, I believe that would still be up to you to follow (you know, just... if a Pokémon faints, you box it! It's not like certain games where you're forced to do so, but it shouldn't be an issue whatsoever).

Since the thread is rather old and the original poster appears to be inactive, I shall lock it. If you want to still showcase your progress on your Pokémon Unbound adventure, feel free to do so over on Travel Journals! And if you have any questions about how this section of the forum works, feel free to message us mods!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back