• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMon Videos

Matafy

Matafy
Years
  • I know that this part of the Forums is dedicated to art. It said to post if you had any drawings and such, but I'm pretty sure that video and film is also an "art".

So with that I would like to say that this is my first post on these forums, and from reading and viewing all the other topics, I can see that this is a very good place to get feedback on ANYTHING PokeMon.

My friend and I have been making YouTube videos, and just recently we have started doing videos on something that both me and him have really loved...PokeMon! We do little reviews and stuff about the whole region starting from Pallet Town. If you're interested then please go to our YouTube page. (Our channel page is "AtticProductions08")(It wouldn't let me post a link because I am brand new to the forums...sorry :/)

I would really love to here what you all have to say, and since this is a very good PokeMon forum...to also give us feedback on what we can do to make it better...but please if you have nothing constructive to say then dont say anything at all. Thanks for taking your time to read this and enjoy!

Is anyone on this thread?

Last edited:
    Back