• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePaper

Psysaturn

Saturn: 2365 5097 2444
Years
  • I found this large gallery of guides on making paper-craft Pokemon called Paperpokes, and I've been printing a ton of them off and giving them a go.

So far all I have done is Porygon, but I'm currently working on Electrode and Porygon 2. The porygon is a little rough, as I only had tape to work with, but it turned out nice regardless (I think, at least). I'm getting come glue tomorrow and I'll fix it up and repost it here. Once I get the others going I'll update as I complete them.

They're incredibly fun, and relatively simple should anyone want to try it out as well.

With the Porygons I intend to use the same guide to make a plushie version as well. I have the materials, just need the glue to make sure the paper one doesn't fall apart when I measure it all out.

Attachments

• PokePaper
      199167_10150126170943405_589338404_6478081_1240847_n.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 16
    • PokePaper
      198166_10150126183163405_589338404_6478171_4775149_n.jpg
      45.2 KB · Views: 10

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • Oh hey, I stumbled on this. Honestly my memory isn't what it once was, so I'm glad I did. xD Yes, and post pictures for your other ones soon, if you get them done

I love these things, and the Porygon looks pretty good. If I remember correctly, you actually have another one done. I need to remember to see what all I need for an Umbreon one and if I'll be able to do it the next few days. :3

Need more people around who do these, because I like artsy things~

Psysaturn

Saturn: 2365 5097 2444
    Years
  • Just remember to use glue! Taping was horrible! it works for the first few folds, but then you need to close them off and it gets really sloppy.

Glue is definitely the way to go.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Oh, I used to follow them all the time! (R.I.P. Paperbuff<3) I made a few of them last year, along with other ones on Nintendo Papercraft. I don't have any of them anymore, because they either got smashed or my mom threw them away... I'm thinking about building them again, but I have to be extra careful with them so that my dog can't get to them and eat them like what she did with my Halloween basket... xD

jakory08

The Legendary Trainer Tomsine
    Years
  • Cool I've made some Paperpokes too!
    I don't know how to post pictures so I'll tell you the ones I've done.

Paperpokes Ive finished
    -------------------------
    Cherrim
    Porygon
    Gear
    Cherubi

Back