• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with Moves on Battle

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
    Years
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I solved the issue by myself.

In case you're having the same problem, try changing the moves.txt for a new one. That was how i solved my issue. For some reason my moves.txt was all messed up on the effects for the moves...

Anyways, issue solved, feel free to close the thread if it's necessary.

Last edited:

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I solved the issue by myself.

In case you're having the same problem, try changing the moves.txt for a new one. That was how i solved my issue. For some reason my moves.txt was all messed up on the effects for the moves...

Anyways, issue solved, feel free to close the thread if it's necessary.

If your moves.txt was from a much older version of essentials, that's why. Maruno reworked the moves.txt and move effects a while back, so if you're using moves.txt from and old version, and a current move effects script, you will have issues.

Back