• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon [Completed] [Taking suggestions] (Adding community made Sprites/Forms/Re Skins) [Open World]

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2023
    [Credit]

First I want to say a lot of credit to Reinhartmax, iv barrowed his Fire Ash map for this game so make sure you check him out. A lot of respect to them for the amount of time they put into it. I have asked for permission but they haven't gotten back to me but if they end up wanting me to take this game down i will. This game was a personal project of mine that i wanted to share with others, I used there map due to the fact that i think its perfect and fit well with what i wanted to create. Fire ash and this game are completely different so I highly highly recommend you play both, if you don't like mine at least check out there's. I did change the map a good bit and added to it but still at its base its there map so i want to give them as much credit as I can. Because of them, iv been able to make my dream Pokémon game for the most part.

Fire Ash Discord: https://discord.gg/c77h8Z5
    Fire Ash Forum: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=399096
    Fire Ash Website: https://fire-ash.webnode.com/

[Project Pokémon]

(Made in Pokémon Essentials 20.1)

Lore and Why i made this game-

Project Pokémon is a Pokémon game that I made to be a replacement to a Roblox game named Project Pokémon, Iv never been into Roblox but that one specific game was one of my favorite games ever, I replayed it over and over, in my eyes it was the perfect Pokémon game, you could trade, battle and interact with other players, there was every Pokémon, a big community, and a bunch of little stuff that made the game amazing, but sadly, Nintendo came in and took down every Pokémon game on that platform. I spent over $500 over the years that I played project Pokémon and had a lot of great times. I cant do everything that the game offered but I'm trying my best to get as close as possible.

What I still want to add-

Aura Pokémon, aura Pokémon are Pokémon with special affects and or animations to them, this isn't like a reskin or form, they can be found on wild Pokémon like shiny Pokémon. I'm still trying to figure out a way to do this, this game is my first and only Pokémon game iv ever made so I'm still learning, I'm still not sure if i can do it, but I'm going to keep trying.

I may update all the map graphics to gen 4 or something, I'm not sure due to the size of the entire map but i may do this.

About the game-

Project Pokémon is a personal project iv made that i want to share with others to grow it and make it better. I made this game towards what i like and what i prefer so there is probably going to be stuff that not everyone likes, but anyways.

You start off by deciding which town/city you where born in aka where you'll start off at, you'll be able to pick from Kanto up to Alola.

When traveling you wont need to meet any requirements in order to enter a certain area, if you want to challenge the elite 4 with your level 5 starter your free to do so.

You can also fight gyms at any level without needing to fight previous gyms.

Trainers will no longer fight you when they see you, instead you have to go up to them and interact with them in order to start a battle, if all your Pokémon faint you wont pass out you'll have to manually run to a Pokémon center or to someone that can heal your Pokémon, so make sure to keep plenty of potions and revives.

Your free to play however you want, if you want to complete 2 or 3 gyms in kanto then go to kalos and beat a gym then go to alola and fight a few gyms within that order you can do so, there's no gate stoppers or anything, your free to play as you like and how you like.

Iv upped the iv cap from 31 to 200, so ivs now make a huge difference, evs have also been upped so instead of the max being 510, the max across all 6 is 1512 which means each ev can have a max of 252, which means a well ev trained pikachu with max ivs can take down a mewtwo with random ivs for an example. so training can make a big difference .

Enemy Pokémon scale up with your level but not down, so if your Pokémon are around level 10 and your fighting a gym that has level 80 Pokémon, then those Pokémon will remain level 80, but if your Pokémon are over level 80 then the gym leaders Pokémon would scale up, so its always a challenge and this goes for wild Pokémon and trainers and such.

The max level your Pokémon can reach is now level 300, this should help with playing from region to region so that a new region wont be boring if you decide to start with the team you used in the last region

The safari zone will be your best friend, the safari has a zone for each region (Including Galar), You can also find every legendary from that region although there very very rare to encounter, (Its not unbalanced like there pretty rare to encounter, you'll be sitting for a while), you have the normal safari fee of 500 and you can only use safari balls, but now you can be the safari premium membership for 50k which allows you to enter the safari whenever and for however long you want with no limitations so you can use anything from pokeballs to items and such. Every galar Pokémon can be found in the galar safari zone, which includes the legendries, although there going to be even more rare then the other zones due to the galar zone having a lot more Pokémon.

Pokémon can also be encountered within there different forms, this is due to the fact that i want to add a lot of Pokémon re skins and such, there quite rare to encounter, the 2 aura/form/reskins that iv added is a vampiric mew and a armored mewtwo, vampiric mew turns mew from a physic to a physic and dark type, with armored mewtwo buffing up hes stats by a lot.

Iv added a bunch of plugins for mechanics and such, one is color variants, Pokémon have a rare chance to have a hue, so you could find a purple or blue eevee, this also works on shiny Pokémon, so you could get a black and blue rayquaza for example, its completely universal which means it applies to every Pokémon and there shiny form and aura/forms/variants and such.

There's over 50 gyms and such.

Key Features-

898 Pokémon, Gen 1 to 8

Mega Evolution

Z-Moves

Gigantamax

Ash-Greninja

Raid Battles (Can be found at the safari zone)

Pokémon max level is 300

Max Pokémon ivs are 200

Max Total Pokémon evs is 1512 making it so a Pokémon can have 252 for all 6 evs

7 regions

Pick which region you want to begin in

Open world

50+ gyms

New Pokémon forms/reskins (and adding community made ones)

Pokémon hue variants

Pokémon roulette (outside of most pokecenters, pay 2k for a random Pokémon)

Ash's Pikachu (hes the starter you'll obtain at kanto)

A merchant at celadon sells special items

All legendries can be found at safari zones (Very rare of course)

Pokémon forms can be rarely encountered

Enemy Pokémon scale up with your levels if there original level was lower then yours

Trainers no longer force you to battle instead you have to go up to them and interact with them to start a battle

You no longer pass out when all your Pokémon faint, you have to run to a Pokémon center or someone that can heal your Pokémon.

Galar Pokémon (Every galar Pokémon can be found at the galar safari zone

Extra Info-

If you want to submit a Pokémon Aura/Reskin you can send me the textures on discord.
    Pokemetel#9731

Download-
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/7gdstoj5xajrf6l/Project_Pokemon.rar/file

Last edited:
    Back