• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Vermillia

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
  • Project Vermillia

The first of my many characters. This is Kelsey Vermillia ^

Steal the art or change it in any way, and you're dead meat D<

I do commissions for money 8D ......Once I'm done all my characters, of course! xD

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    wow, you're really good at drawings! ^w^

Do you have deviantART? >w<

Years
  • Yeah, we don't really do commissions here. Sorry.

Anyway, say, have anymore artwork? I'd love to see the other characters you made. Also, what program, and do you use a tablet? I dunno, I just wanted to know.

The background kinda bugs me. The background is just too busy, with the patterns and all. However, overall, it's not all that bad. I'm not a huge fan of drawing anime characters. I'd love to see more work from you. =]

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Project Vermillia

^ Erika Vermillia. Youngest Daughter of Mimi Vermillia.

Won@
    No, I do not have DeviantART

Ana@
    Yes, I use a tablet. I start the drawing on SAI, then I switch to Corel Painter Essentials 3~

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Nice depth in the eyes of the first, like the shading of the hair in the second. I agree that the background of the first is a bit much.

Years
  • Project Vermillia

^ Erika Vermillia. Youngest Daughter of Mimi Vermillia.

Won@
    No, I do not have DeviantART

Ana@
    Yes, I use a tablet. I start the drawing on SAI, then I switch to Corel Painter Essentials 3~

I love SAI <33333. I have no used Corel, what's that like? Do you use that for the texture?

I'm diggin the texture a lot. o..o I like the eyes. =3 The background is a lot less busy, and doesn't steal the focus away from us. It's great! Thing I might wanna suggest is when you draw or color something with a cool color (no like "cool", I mean like the cold "cool"), you might wanna use a warmer color for the background? In the first picture, you used shades or pink (from a warm color, red), some yellow for the blonde hair, and light yellow colors in some areas. With the blue background, it stands out more.

It's just a suggestion, that's all. XDD It looks great either way. =]

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Project Vermillia

^ Scarlet Uiromo. Demon Queen whom is power crazy and killed her parents...*Cough*

Anastasia.R@
    Yes, I use it for the texture~ Corel Painter is amazing. I use Sai for the outline, and everything else is done on Corel!~

Project Vermillia

^Luize. Second-hand servant of Scarlet.

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
    Years
  • Fantastic!! =D I wonder what it would look like if you drew Pokemon... XD

Keep drawin'~

BTW, Would you mind telling me where you got your avatar from? It's so awesome~ :P

Back