• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ptah's back.. v_V

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
  • Ptah's back.. v_V -updated :p-

Wow... school school.. college college.. ahh at last.. and just when i start saying wheeeeeee... I find myself going through the summer course.. ._.
    Oh well.. the business.. :P:P.. here're some of my poke stuff.. and i'm drawing some atm.. so.. yea.. comment or i'll shoot you with my razor leaf..
    p2.png

p3.png

p1.png

pac.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

New poke image.. i water colored this one.. :) it's my first water color attempt.. :)..

poketreewl7.png

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Not bad for a first attempt at watercolors. But be careful when controlling your colors, as in, makes sure you don't add too much water or too much paint. I can only say that for the sky though, but for everything else, nice work. Good solid colors. I think you should post more.

Back