• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PtGT] Trivia Contest

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    [PtGT] Trivia Contest

Platina certainly reads her books...but do you read her manga?

Platinum Trivia Contest

Brush up on your knowledge of useless facts about Platina's story, because this trivia contest is all about her! Do you know what Pokemon she fought first in the Battle Arcade? What Looker's third Secret Weapon is? These seemingly obscure facts will make or break you in this test of trivia, this contest of comprehension, etc.

Rules

Whoa there, trivia brain! You're not quite ready to submit your answers until you've read all of the rules.

1. Only enter once per round at the most. You're welcome to enter once during the first round and once during the second round, or once for both, but no more than two entries and with no changed answers.
    2. Feel free to leave as many answers blank as you'd like, but keep in mind that if you PM me with answers to 1, 5, and 10, I will count those as the only answers for that round.
    3. All answers can be found either within the manga or in other reasonable ways.
    4. PM all answers to me, Toujours. Anyone not doing so will have their post deleted/will be disqualified.

Timeline

This contest will run the entire length of the PtGT, but in two rounds. Round one (25 questions) will be posted when the GT starts. You're free to answer these at any time during the GT. Round 2 will also consist of 25 questions, and you're free to answer those at any time during the GT as well.

Round 1:
    September 23, 12:00 AM
    to
    September 24, 11:59 PM

Round 2:
    September 25, 12:00 AM
    to
    September 26, 11:59 PM

The scoring will be completed by Friday, September 30.

Scoring

Answer wrong? No problem, no points off or anything like that. You can only gain points (or not gain points), not lose them. In the end, the person with the highest score wins! Simple, yeah?

Prize

Of course, there will be an emblem for the one that wins!

[PtGT] Trivia Contest

Frontier Brain
    You know the Platinum arc so thoroughly that even Thorton was impressed! Congratulations on winning the PtGT Trivia Contest.

Questions

Ready to dive right in and answer some questions? Well, here you are:

Round 1:
    Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No one posted in this thread but there were entries by PM x] This was a close one! Winning by 1 with a score of 25 is...

Lolipiece

Sorry about the second round, it didn't happen because there weren't enough entries to warrant it, lol. :( Although if anyone was interested in what they were, here were the rest of the questions!

Spoiler:

Some of you gave me surprising answer as well :P For example, on question 3, I was expecting Looker but only one of you said that, the rest all said Caitlin which is also correct, I just didn't think of it before I made the question. Naming the Pokemon for number 25 also didn't cross my mind, I still gave credit for those answers on both those questions though.

Back