• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

question about tablets!

Tweak

i'm planning to get one *sometime in the near future* are they easy to use? and what size (if u have one) is yours? or what size do you think is the best, so far i've seen small (4*9?) and medium, (9*11?) and a really big one.

:confused: my hands are gettin sore from drawing with da mouse.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Okies, heres some stuff you should know...

Wacom ish the expensive ones... but i suggest Aiptek. Cheaper for larger. I say try to get a tablet near the size of your monitor, makes it easy to know exactly where your going.
    If you do decide to get a table make sure you have a nice steady hand ^^
    Mine is 9*11 ^^ or somewhere near there....

I own an aiptek 12000U

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've only had one previous experience with a tablet prior to getting the one I just got for Christmas, but my Wacom Graphire2 works very well. It's a refurbished one, so it was cheaper than the newer versions; but it works well anyway.

My tablet's screen is 4x5, so it's really bad if you want to trace pictures right on the tablet... but I find it works well for everything else, and it's small so it doesn't take up an insane amount of space on my computer desk. If you plan on doing that, or if you often find you like to have lots of space when you draw, then you should probably look into getting a bigger one.

They aren't hard to use, but it takes a little while to get used to it since it's not the same as paper and it's not the same as a mouse. The hand-eye coordination thing really comes into play. XD I found it took me about an hour to really get the hang of it though. ^_^; Good luck in your search.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Actaully its just like pencil and paper... unless wacom takes any pressure... aiptek only takes pressure from its pen or mouse.

Tweak

:) okay i think i've decided to get da 9*11 one. it is quite pricey =-=; aipteck is good? or however u spell that.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks, that helps a lot. n_n My uncle used to have one, but I don't know what happened to it. x_x; lol

Back