• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick question

Ethan621

Wait, what?
Years
Would an art jam be considered a contest? In case you're unaware, an art jam is a type of forum....erm...I guess you could call it an "activity" where someone calls a subject, draws/paints/sculpts it, whatever, and opens it up for others to take their own interpretations of the subject. It's not a judged contest sort of thing, but really just a fun way for artists to see each other's work and stretch their boundaries a little.

For an example, please see this link:
-link removed-

Sorry if I broke any rules!:paranoid:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I don't think that this would be considered a contest, as it is different. Feel free to suggest an idea in here (I can rename the thread for you if you want). :) It's good to get people inspired. Though depending on how it works out I may merge it with Art Discussion.

--FG

Ethan621

Wait, what?
Years
FG, you totally, unequivically, rock.

I'll draw something up and have a jam idea up tomorrow, is that ok?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Linking to other forums is not allowed anywhere here besides your signature, please keep that in mind.

Back