• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Random Gallery of Art

ShinyHoundoom

Houndoom Fan
Years
So I looked around here and figured, why not post my art.

The first section here are drawings that I did in a Mii style work of art.

This first work of art is Dante from Devil May Cry 3
Spoiler:

The next three are myself and two of my friend's starting class in a game called Dokopon Kingdom. The classes are in order: Warrior, Magician, and Thief.
Spoiler:

The second section here is for the melted crayon art. All of these are Pokemon art and were made by using official Pokemon art as stencils.

The first one I ever did. I tried to do this by just gluing on the card stock on the canvas. It turned out ok, but not what I was hoping for.
Spoiler:

The second one, I tried to do by cutting out the picture on card stock cover it with tape and then cut it out again with tape. Still didn't get the results I wanted.
Spoiler:

Third attempt at this and I finally get the result I wanted. I do the reverse of attempt two by putting tape down first and then put the picture on top and cut it out with an exacto knife that way. I didn't get a picture of it, but I did get a video of me doing it so I just screencapped the end result from the video. I did this one for a friend, so that's probably why I didn't have a picture for it initially.
Spoiler:

I'm in the middle of doing a Mega Rayquaza Melted art for my brother. However, since I'm trying to get through my last semester in college, some of the lights are out, and it is just taking more time to get it all cut out, I'm not done. My next update should be the end result of that project.

Back