• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red and Blue Overworlds

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    well heres some front back and sides of Red and Blue the player and rival from generation one and its remakes. the top ones are from Fire red and leaf green but the bottom set are done by me in a diamond pearl and platinum style. Anyway feel free to use these if you want to Iv made them for public use also ill be updating with walking running fishing surfing and all the other poses aswell so keep your eyes on this, also il be doing a load more fire red and leaf green revamps aswell as some ruby saphire and emerald ones aswell

oww and i had to turn reds cap backwords cus it was covering his face up sorry about that guys

Red and Blue Overworlds

EDIT:

just a quick update iv also done the heroin from fire red and an anime styled geovanii

Red and Blue Overworlds

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Red looks nice. seems like an edit of Lucas.

Green/Blue looks like an plain-out edit of a gym leader whose name i forgotten.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Red looks nice. seems like an edit of Lucas.

Green/Blue looks like an plain-out edit of a gym leader whose name i forgotten.

nope neither are there both made from scratch, the only thing reused is blues hair which is an edit of barrys/the dppt rival's dad

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I think she means it looks like Oak/Gary. Which it does. But I like them.

oww right well technically Blue is the game equivilent of Gary oak so i made him look a little bit more like him than the fire red one

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I find that Green (aka Blue) looks like Palmer, Barry's father in Platinum. But overall, they all looks good.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I find that Green (aka Blue) looks like Palmer, Barry's father in Platinum. But overall, they all looks good.

ye he does a bit ill probably redo both of them soon cus iv got better at doing overworlds in the last week since i did these so i will redo them

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Blue really does look like Palmer in these sprites. Red looks pretty cool with his hat backwards, kinda reminds me of the good ol' days when ash would do that in the anime when he was sending out his Pokemon

:t354:TG

Back