• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red's Collection of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Oak

Tribute
Years
  • Yeah, I make sprites. :L I've been spriting since late January 2011, and I only recently, about May this year, started fusing.

I can't recover some of the older sprites that I had, back all the way in '11, but I can show you some recent sprites of mine. When it comes up, please excuse my fusing. :P

Lucian w/ Houndoom (I particularly adore Houndoom)
    View attachment 66624

The Elite Four of Sinnoh:
    View attachment 66625View attachment 66626View attachment 66627View attachment 66628
    Yes, I love doing those. :P Even though I may not be the best at them. xD

I'll be posting more as I find them. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated, so don't hesitate one bit to try and help me. I desperately need it. xP
    If I did this wrong, please point it what I did incorrectly and I'll change it. Thank you.

Years
  • I was expecting some scratch work, but not a lot of update since your first post.

You can create a new showcase once you got some original work up, and you can also include your recolours, fusions, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back