• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region Maps

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this thread, but I think this is probably the most appropriate place.

You know how in the Pokémon Center there's always a map for the region that you're in hanging on the wall? I decided that I wanted to make some prints of a few of the maps and hang them around my house. I've been looking around online, but I just can't seem to find any that are large enough. I need high quality images, or at least good enough to be printed to size A4 photo paper (I'm a photo student, I have access to professional printers and if the quality of the photo isn't high enough it's going to look terrible). It can be one of the illustrated maps, or it can be the original pixel map from the games (Honestly, I really want to hang Hoenn's sprite map). If you guys have guides that you wouldn't mind scanning, or can rip images from somewhere or for some strange reason have these backed up, let's get started. I'll clean up any images and rehost them here so that others can do the same thing if they wish too.

Anybody got any images?

Back