• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REQUEST SIGNATURES AND AVATARS HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
Here you may request signatures and avatars. Fill the form below to request:

Name:
Style:
With Name:

(Style is either what pokemon you want on there or what style you want. I also do resizing and cropping.There are three spaces, and I will only take 3 requests at a time, but keep posting if you want something.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I think somebody needs to have a read over the G&P Rules. I'm afraid that you must have at least 4 examples in your thread of your own work before you open a showcase or shop here in Graphics and Photography. If you want to have a look at some requests without opening a thread, have a look at the Quick Graphics Request Thread. However, if you want to open another shop, you will need to provide 4 examples in your thread. I also request that you submit a more in depth form to your thread for other members to use, adding headings such as "Size", "Icon(s) or Signatures", "Stock" and so on, you can find a template in the rules also.

For now, I'll be closing this one.

= L o c k e d =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back