• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting aid.

Saleh667

Wahahahahahaha!
Years
Hello! My name is Saleh and well... I made a request in the wrong place before. You know, cause I was new and all of that. Regardless! I have come here asking for a simple task. (not really simple)

So I'm working on my own ROM hack, Pokemon Phantasia. And it's safe to say that I'm miles away from completion. Now, I happen to be a great pixel artist. Wonderful, in fact.

However, even people like me need help sometimes. That is why I call out to the great and wonderous pokecommunity pixel artists, to aid me with my cause.

In other words, I want the sprites I made so far to be... well... revamped.

I could totally do that myself but, why not see how someone else may do it?
I have hope. I believe that with a little bit of help, I can make my dream come true. It'll be the best hack anyone has seen! Well... kind of.

Please get back to me if you are willing to revamp my... satisfactory sprites. I am in a desperate call for help!

No, seriously. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Back