• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to Drawing Portraits

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Well, here I am. When I was young, I was obviously addicted to anime. By the age of 6, I just started drawing. Now, 7 years later, I want a change. Normally, my Art is mostly manga style considering that I make a Pokemon Fan-Made web comic, but currently, I'm practicing actual real people.

Ehh, for a 13-year old, this is too overwhelming. But so far, after a few hours of practice. I ended up with these for my first sketched portrait :
    Spoiler:

And then I was bored so I did this lol :
    Spoiler:

It was supposed to be Cara Delevingne but I kind of failed. Anyways, in this thread, I need opinions from other people on what I need to do.

I would also like to challenge you, yes you, to join me to this so called "Road to Drawing Portraits". Obviously there isn't any bad portraits, just different.

Cheers!

Back