• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Samuel's Signiture Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    Hello Welcome to my signiture shop

Leki: this time i am pretty sure this is where it belongs if you got to lock it again just delete it and if it's missing i know whats happened also i putted completed work to make it 4 images

Here are 2 styles to choose from

1copy.jpg

SamsSig.jpg

how to obtain one
    1. select style from the above 2
    2. select background colours (2 colours if you use style 1) (1 colour if you use style 2)
    3. images you want on it (1 image for style 1) (2 images if you use style 2) if images are not pokemon upload them with your post
    4. Tell me what you want for your text

Credit Rules
    You must give credits to me and arkeis (only if you use pokemon images because thats who i get them off)

Completed work are shown below
    Twilightcopy.jpg

8copy.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Nice work but you mait want to add some brush work i recomend you search for grudge brushes.
    Tho still nice work...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • They're too plain. The backgrounds only look like solid color, which is bad. The renders of Azelf, Mesprit, and Shaymin are cut off on their edges. You need to use some brushing under and over the renders, and a better background.

Back