• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sawsbuck Mask

Lexxy

sup brah?
Years
  • Sawsbuck Mask

It's a real work in progress but I started my Sawsbuck mask today in art class. I'm super excited to work on this.

- This will be the Spring form Sawsbuck
    - I'm open to all suggestions and opinions.
    - All the cardboard and etc will be casted over with paper mache. Then it will be painted with acrylics.

- We started by using a plaster-like casting material over plastic wrap to cast our faces. So we used our own face shape! [My friend casted mine over my face and I keep the one she did on me]

- Today we started building up from the mask.

• I formed a Lipton tea box [the long skinny ones for big tea bags] into a tighter and narrower square/cone shape and taped it to the mask.

• Afterward I cut out two identical ear shapes and taped them to the back of the mask.
    • I feel as though the muzzle needs to be narrowed down a bit. I was working on that but we ran out of time.
    Sawsbuck Mask

I will update on this as I progress of course. I was just super excited to share this with other Pokemon fans.
    I only get to work on this every other day for an hour and a half per work session. So work may be uploaded slowly.
    I won't get to work again until Monday unfortunately.

~~ I'll keep you all updated C:
    ♥Lexxy

Back