• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saxsai's Eevee Ranch

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
Years
  • Saxisai's Eevee Ranch

Welcome to Saxisai's Eevee Ranch!

I got this idea when breeding my Eevee to get all of the Eeveelutions, I said to myself, "Why not open up a Eevee Ranch on PC?" So that's exactly what I am doing! This is a place for people who either have no access to an Eevee or don't have the time to breed them yourself, or just for anyone who wants an extra Eevee.

Saxsai's Eevee Ranch
    Saxsai's Eevee Ranch

Eevee Lv. 1
    ~The Eevee's will come in eggs unless requested to be hatched.~

I Currently have 1 Hatched Eevee and 16 Unhatched :)
    (The hatched ones are leveled though)

Just post below in a message asking for how many and I will be sure to get to you right away!

I am not asking for anything in return, so "junk pokemon" will do just fine.

Saxisai

Last edited:

Saxisai

Years
  • Hi, may I have a few :)? any amount is fine, as I can breed any extra I need from that one :) thanks!

of course you may have a few! i was actually afraid i was going to have to release a bunch because nobody was responding :P How many and what is your Friend Code?

EDIT: Never mind about your friend code unless you aren't using your HeartGold

Years
  • As many as you want to give me :D happy to take as many as you want me to take off your hands :) let me know when to go onto wifi if you want to do it now :)

I'll catch a load of lowbies meanwhile to trade you for them :D

Oh and what FC shall I add :)?

Last edited:

Saxisai

Years
  • As many as you want to give me :D happy to take as many as you want me to take off your hands :) let me know when to go onto wifi if you want to do it now :)

I'll catch a load of lowbies meanwhile to trade you for them :D

Oh and what FC shall I add :)?

I will be trading from my SoulSilver :)

Is 3 fine? Would you like more? And would you like them hatched or unhatched?

loganinak

I just lost the game :)
    Years
  • Hey I think this is a great idea. eevee and all of it's evolutions are my favorite pokemon!

Saxisai

Years
  • Hey I think this is a great idea. eevee and all of it's evolutions are my favorite pokemon!

So does that mean you would like some?

3 is great :D hatched would be amazing but unhatched is also great :)

tell me when to be in wifi and ill be waiting :)

I am ready now if you are ready, well, that is if you want hatched or unhatched, i know u said hatched would be better, so would you like me to hatch them first? It shouldn't take too long :)

Years
  • So does that mean you would like some?

I am ready now if you are ready, well, that is if you want hatched or unhatched, i know u said hatched would be better, so would you like me to hatch them first? It shouldn't take too long :)

I'm ready too, be there in 2 mins :)

unhatched is fine :D

Back