• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scans of all Toshiro Ono Manga Covers! Here!

Tweak

This is for you guys! =D I took digital photos of all my Toshiro Ono manga covers. I might scan them though, cause the photos are crooked. So, for people curious about what the covers look like...here ya' go! (I'm making synopsis for 'em soon, these are easier to scan, cause they are thinner.)

=-=;; i'm missing one of the booklets, i think its impossible to buy these (thinner manga) now, but the graphic novels are aviliable at viz.com

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Gawd... look at all those volume covers... -_-

Should I show ppl the chinese covers? haha Maybe we should have a collection of Ono mangas from all over the world.

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Yeah. I noticed you were missing Electric Pikachu Boogaloo #4. That was a hard one for me to get. I don't have any graphic novels though only all Toshihro Ono single comics, and yep thats how they all look. I can't wait to read your synopsis on em.

Years
    yep... I like the Orange Islads ones better... they should have added the dust jacket comics.... I like that one wher Satoshi and Shigeru were arguing where to go...XD

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Oh yeah. I saw the page on a japanese website. Where they drop a stick and a shoe and they both yell this way. My favorite series was Pikachu Shocks Back.

Tweak

i have the chinese versions as well. =O i shud post them up here...if i get a chance to scan them. =( i'm pissed off i'm missing 1 volumn for that. GAHHH!!! i must find it somewhere.

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    That would be cool. Then people can see the other versions of the covers. Are the Chinese ones different from the Japanese?

BTW: Your May cosplay is cool. I saw it on your site.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I have all 4 electric tail of pikachu too. You got alot though thats cool!

Tweak

That would be cool. Then people can see the other versions of the covers. Are the Chinese ones different from the Japanese?

BTW: Your May cosplay is cool. I saw it on your site.

i think da japanese ones are the same as the chinese covers. can i get a confirmation from someone that it is true? o_O;

Back