• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Spriters for ROM Hack Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
Hello to you all,

I've been working on a Pokemon Black/White ROM hack for quite some time now; a mod that includes an increased difficulty, witty banter, and custom NPC trainer sprites. As of right now, I figure that I'm about halfway through.

For those curious about this mod, I've posted a brief Youtube trailer on it. My newbie status on these boards means I can't post links, but if you search "Pokemon Radiant White Stygian Black Trailer" on YT, it's right there.

At any rate, I've come here in regards to the spriting aspect. Having seen the quality of many sprites posted here, it's my hope that I can find some people willing to work together on this project. We would be turning Swimmers into Surfers or Scuba Divers, changing Ace Trainers to Hipsters or Bookworms, implementing whatever we could come up with.

While I may be appealing to for help, please don't think of this as a straight-up request. We would be working on new concepts and designs together, and the final spriting results would be as much your brainchild as mine.

Cheers!

Years
Apologies, but the Pixel Art forums is mainly for showcasing your own pixel art. It's not really a place to get some workers for your fan-games and/or ROM Hacks.

What I do recommend is to look around some showcase threads and then you can request the spriter for your fan-game/ROM Hack through a Visitor Message or Personal Message. Pixel Art is not a shop for ROM Hackers and game developers to get spriters.

Don't be hesitant to post your ROM Hack in the Emulation section to showcase your impressive Hack. And while you do so, you can even have some competitions or recruitment going on in the thread.

Seeing as there is no sprites or pixel art being shown here, i'll have to, close your thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back