• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowed-Venasaurs Trainer Card Shop

:SuperStar:

«:SuperStar: forever.»
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    uh guys im him and im stopping the shop soz all guys that already posted im make urs and thats it

Rakoin

Milotic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    sorry to say im right^^^^^ill finish those who posted above me and thats it i make do the odd ocassion but im stopping the shop soz

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    r u clozing down? if so... waaaaaaaaaahhhhh plz get mine done b4 that IF u r klozing

Nidoshrew

Hybrid
    Years
  • Nice cards, love how you set up the "Snag". And to solve your Pinball Shortage problem, check your Private Messages. :D I left yah a lil' something. x)

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • Nidoshrew said:
    Nice cards, love how you set up the "Snag". And to solve your Pinball Shortage problem, check your Private Messages. :D I left yah a lil' something. x)

Nidoshrew, the snag style wasn't made by him... it was made by Kakashi Hatake, now The Black Hedgehog, and I suggest that you ask him for permission and give him credit for the layout... even if his shop isn't active, it's still his layout.

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    :SuperStar: said:
    uh guys im him and im stopping the shop soz all guys that already posted im make urs and thats it
    NO1 LISTENS HIS CLOSED THE SHOP!!!!!!!!!! YA NO..........

Back