• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow's Fakemon

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    hey everyone!
    i am currently working on some and will be posted soon, also if anyone could post some basic concept art of fakemon i could sprite them for ya :).

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    well i finished my first one and he is now in my sig. anyone tell me what you think? any suggestions to improve would be great too.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think you should have posted this in the Pixel Art section. The lines aren't smooth, they're sort of ragged. You need to improve your shading. The black lines don't look so good. It's an overall okay sprite.

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    thank you for tellin me what was wrong with it. ive made some adjustments and I think its come out much better than my first try :).
    Anybody else wanna help me make it better. also im just gonna say again ill sprite some basic concept art.

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    fakemons are simply fake pokemon not made by official game making company.

Bark_Bark_BOOM

Ub3r Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    i had ideas for fourth tier evolutions for the starter pokemon. As an evolution for venusaur, i thought of a venasaur with a huge tree on it's back, but then i realized turtwig's 3rd evolution was already like that =(

anyways, is the one you made a slug or sth?

Back