• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

share with me your old save file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    If you have your old DS Pokemon games. can you somehow backup the save file and share with me ? so I can really explore how others play and I'll be happy to make friends

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hey friend, unfortunately, i don't think anyone is going to be able to do that. while there is technically no rule against sharing save files, it's still a little iffy for me to leave this open, so i'm afraid i'll have to close it. i highly recommend buying the games for yourself and experiencing them that way, or if that isn't an option, then i would recommend emulating the games. giving out links to emulators and ROMs is a hard rule here on pokecommunity though, so i can't do that, but going that route is an easy google search away and it's relatively easy to get set up. if an old fuddy duddy like me can do it, i've no doubts you can too. :) and if you're looking to experience how other people play the games, there are plenty of ways to do so without needing their save files. you can watch challenge videos on youtube, let's plays, check out some amazing streamers, or even just read travel journals and other challenge threads to see how people post their updates.

best of luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back