• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] Shiny trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    I think this is ridiculous that you have to enter an 8 digit code just to trade online.. especially when they charge you money to access the internet... I caught 2 shiny bibarel .. all I wanted to do was trade one for a different shiny.. so I had to pay to be able to access the internet but I STILL couldn't trade because I didn't have a matching code with a trade partner... I really upsets me >.> I've been playing Pokémon for 20 years... their trade system used to be awesome.. now it's complete trash

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    But anyways yes I am looking to trade a shiny bibarel.. level 100 attack stat and fully seeded.. will trade for ANY other shiny... I caught 2 of the same shiny... and the other forum I went to said I couldn't post a shiny trade request until I "ranked up" >.>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    This is the only place I found that would let me send a trade request... so if anyone sees this even if it's 3 months from now please contact me... I will make a post if I've already traded him

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    Ps. If anybody knows a better website to access for arceus trade codes please let me know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back