• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Simplifying switches

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    To seek the professional advices here:

I intend to make a challenge of 8 matches, match pool consisting of 50 trainers randomized after each match.
    So i would make a randomizer of 1 to 50, to pick a trainer out for a match. After each victory, the player will go through the randomizer again to pick the next opponent.

Now i would not like the challenges to be repeated, so i could make a switch for each trainer, to turn on if defeated.
    Then to make a check after randomize, to re-pick a number if the switch is on.

Now is there a simpler way to implement this without using up 50 switches? Or this is the only way to implement this kind of setup?

Thanks in advance for the kind help!

Back