• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Slaynoir's Arts and Sprites/etc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
So I've been working on some different art over the last few years and starting of the year I made some fakemon I'd like to put into a game of my own at some point too. (I'm also freelancing so feel free to pm me if you'd like some art yourself ;D)

Here's some of my basic digital art. Mind you this was paint we're talking about, so like I failed all over the place. But I tried!

h2DJ3yCl_o.png

This is called Distortion Ariados/D-Ariados for short (I'm sure you know who the pokemon called Ariados is, right?) I'm working on some ideas that involve a special kind of pokemon in my story (Pokemon Unchained if you're wondering the name of the fangame) called Unchained type. There are 18 legendary pokes in my story, plus the big boss being a full Unchained type, Crom'kaos (that's the final one). Have yet to decide what that'll look like, but I've got three done anyways! Here they are~!

1QGfrdjK_o.png

I've got a lot more to go ;_;

Otherwise, I also do traditional art by pen and pencil etc. They're kinda old, but nothing spectacular I guess.

afaKfNN3_o.jpg

This is Yr, she's sort of a character I bounce around with in various stories. I think it'd be fun if she was in a game. She's actually a centaur like creature in full body.

QQxgnotq_o.jpg

MY EYEESSS. tbh This is old but was fun anyways.

If you'd like to see more of my randomness, lemme know.

Oh and if you'd like a sprite/fakemon whatever made, lemme know. Just give me credit if you use it alright? Here's an outline for a request. I'll take three at a time. Feel free to post after the limit, I'll follow up in the order asked.

Username:

Pokemon Sprite/Fakemon Sprite (and humans!):

Pokemon Type/Name:
or
Trainer Type/Name:

(use this as an example of coloration)

aSh3gEXX_o.png

3 Main colors
2 Minor colors

And if there is anything else, lemme know. ;D

I can do digital or by pencil/marker, so feel free to ask for either.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, pm me here and I'll get back to you when able!!

Back