• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SL's HGSS Project and Tiles/Sprites Warehouse

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Cherrygrove City:
    Its good but if i were you i would lower the angle of the glass bit on the roof of the left house and maybe cut a bit off the end so the glass dosn't go all the way to the end of the roof, otherwise congratz!
    Yeah that's my fault. I sprited the house before I had more screens of cherrygrove. What I ended up with was a window that served more like an attic instead of a skylight. I think I'm going to keep the house as it is though because I like it.

May i have permission to atleast try to rip the hp/exp battle box thingy?
    I like the way they look. If you say yes and i succeed may i use them?
    i will credit you for sure, just my thread is locked right (if i remember right) now, and i might make a new one in future.
    :\ No.

Just a notice: Ok so along with cianwood, I'm going to post an updated version of
    Azalea and a small section of Route 30 this weekend.

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Great job, you even made Pikachu look way better and cooler then it does before

:t354:TG
    Thanks but i can't take credit for Pikachu. I just ripped that from a HGSS screen a cleaned it up.

Ok so I won't be showing what I promised last time but it I will be soon.
    For the meantime I'm going to be showing new indoor tiles of Gold's home:

Using the tiles in my game:
    househgss.png
    NOT FOR PUBLIC USE

The actual map:
    goldhomehgss.png
    NOT FOR PUBLIC USE

And to everyone as a notice please don't get impatient. The tiles will be out for public use by
    the end of the year so please don't use them yet. I'm tired of seing people use my tiles without permission.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    You're amazing! You think you could help me make fakemon sprites? And the stairs in the player's home look like one in a lab. Thats like having escalators in a house... No offense...

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • That is house is wrong, in the game it's reversed. the other way is how it supposed to look o_o.

Well I love your tiles and i want to use them. However you'd probably say no XD.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Okay I'm give you some C+C right now. :P The players house...since when does the roof almost touch the ground? The lab the roof should be stretched back farther(not the building the roof). Perhaps in cherrygrove city... make so the shingles don't run off the roof like they do now(know what i mean?) Anyway that's a few things i see. I hope your able to finish your project.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Wow just made it. I'm sorry that this thread almost died.
    I've been just too busy lately. Here's some of what I've been working on while gone:

Cherrygrove City:
    cherrygrove.png
    I will redo the mart. I made it when the only screens of it
    where the cherrygrove ones from Pokemon sunday.

*Tiles not public*

Gatehouse:
    housegate.png
    *Tiles not public*

...And in my spare time I managed to redo Verdanturf City.
    I was inspired to do this after looking at what kyledove has done :P.
    ven3rdg.png
    *Tiles not public*
    *Credit to alistair for the trees*

I will be posting up some tiles that I made a while ago
    that I am not using anymore along with some new works.

Till next time!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Very nice tiles and mapwork there SL.
    But on the Verdanturf City map, the sign for the mart looks like it is growing out of the tree. Maybe move the base tile (where the sign starts) one down might help it.

Back