• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sol's Invader Zim Art. <3

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Invader Sol
    Nicely done. However, I, personally, am not a big fan of how you colored her eyes.

Kriyo
    Marvelous! Simply excellent work. =3 Though, I think you could've dealt with a little more highlighting near the fingers on the right arm.

Noktra
    The fingers are a little. . Screwed up. They just seem spaced too far apart.

Rivyn
    I didn't know they had boobs. XD Anyway, joking aside, this picture is nicely done. But I think it could've used some highlighting around the head and on the midriff.​

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Thanks for the various critique! x3

Well, I give them boobs if it's in a more realistic style. xD

I'm still really new with lighting... I've been doing shading for a while now, but I've only recently started lighting. A bit more confusing, in my opinion. Not sure why.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The thing with lighting is you can only give a bit of lighting here and there or else it'll look too overpowering.​

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    My favorite was Invader Sol.

It's nice to see that some people still know what Invader Zim is. >.>

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Cool. That's actually my oldest picture of them.... I guess I could put up a newer one.
    Anyway, I LOVE Invader Zim. <3

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The theme is rather different that many of the pictures I have seen around here. Also the style of the drawing. Still, the pictures are impressive.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Whoa, you captured the style amazingly well. Kudos.

For Noktra, judging by her fingers, the palm seem to be facing her (with her knuckles facing outward) so it looks like her elbow is bending slightly the opposite direction? And her shoulders seems so stiff, relax them a bit. A female's shoulders aren't broad so think if a hanger.

For Rivyn, her breasts are a tad low unless she's maturing (you know, in the 40s :P). Since she seems to be leaning on the wall, there should be little shadow from the head and the size gradually increase as they reach the floor.

I love Invader Zim too. Keep it up. ; )

Back