• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some banners

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Some banners

Some banners

Some banners

Some signatures/banners I made. Comments are welcome. And if you want, feel free to use the signatures.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Wow these are pretty cool. I'm not into making these sort of things so I can't suggest anything for you. I like the mewtwo one the best it looks awesome.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hm...I can only see the Mewtwo one. But whatever. It is cool, though. 83 I like the font you used and the background is fitting.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Thanks guys.

can i use the legendary birds banner?? its really really cool
    can you make more legendary banners??

Sorry for late response, forgot about this. And yes you can. And here are some new banners (legendaries).

Some banners

Some banners

(Not to happy about the above signature)

Some banners

Some banners

Some banners

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    WOW!! they all look fierce and strong...can i make last request??(or maybe not last but another request, I just put "last" because its more dramatic)can you make some hoenn legendarys (kyoger groudon rayquaza) and articuno single and oh can i use them (sorry about well..my request)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Anything I post here (unless I signify) you can use as long as no one else claims it.

Here are some more, I'll make some more later:

Some banners

Some banners

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Some more signatures I did. Starting off with the set I did today, is the original starting pokemon in its evolved forms (my favorite starters).

Some banners

(The Charizard signature is the only signature that you guys can't use).

Some banners

Some banners

And an additional signature, Dragonite:

Some banners

And for clarification purposes, you guys are allowed to use these signatures EXCEPT the Charizard one.

Back