• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Pixel Art that I made.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • I made:
    A broken frisbee LOL!
    A Rounded Rectangle
    Earth sample
    Gulpin sample
    Oshawott Sample
    Pikachu sample
    Extra:
    Oshawott's shell.
    donotuseplz.gif

Sprites at attachies.

Desukān

Coffin Pokémon
    Years
  • Not really that good at all.. The shading is poor, the colors are ugly, and I bet you used the circle tool on paint didn't you?

Years
  • Not really that good at all.. The shading is poor, the colors are ugly, and I bet you used the circle tool on paint didn't you?

^This is not constructive criticism in my eyes. Telling someone they aren't good at all achieves nothing. You've not told them WHAT makes the shading poor or the hues unappealing, nor how they can improve or fix their works. :/

To KingSnivy

What is it exactly that you are trying to create? I'm not really sure what these are so it's hard to direct you in some aspects.
    One aspect I can comment on is the spheres, and how you've shaded them. You have divided them with a straight diagonal line. Unless these are actual coin-like shapes, the shade itself will bend with the object.

This is one a very quick example, but do you understand? Does the sphere on the right appear to have more mass? Shading will follow the shapes that the shadow is on.
    circle.png

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Well I guess I'll get to the point

1st sprite. It looks like a halo but you say its a Frisbee
    2nd.you just colored in a rounded rectangle made with the tool on paint
    3rd. the earth it is misshapen
    4th.im sorry but unless you read the thread you could not tell its a gulpin
    5th.your pikachu has light shading on left red circle but its dark on that side so it shouldnt be there
    6th.no comment
    shell looks nothing like a shell

you shade with a straight line through them try what lornami said
    the shadows are wrong, from where the light seems to be coming from it should be going to the side and stretching not sitting directly under

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • My favorite one will have to be the Earth sample because it resembles the Earth and it looks like what it is then the rest of them. For Oshawott, try and match the ears on the head together

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Take my advice and DONT use the circle tool. And i'll say there ......O.k.....

Back