• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Pokemon Things I did awhile ago.

Savage

Ignorance is bliss.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    As the title says:

Drat I had a better animation, but I cant find it now =/

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • The centaur and the horse don't look anything close to Pokémon.

Also, what happens in the animation after you put the Balls on that platform that comes out oft he floor? Also, why are there only three slots? Your animation doesn't make any sense.

Savage

Ignorance is bliss.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    The centaur and the horse don't look anything close to Pokémon.

Also, what happens in the animation after you put the Balls on that platform that comes out oft he floor? Also, why are there only three slots? Your animation doesn't make any sense.

The horses I know don't look like pokemon, because they aren't. When I made the tittle, I thought I had more animations, but I couldn't find them.
    So the one animation I have is my first version of the animation.

The Platform where the ball goes, is how the pokeball is transferred into the PC to get healed.
    In the later version of the animation, the first floor has two of those platforms, one for healing the pokemon, and one at the bottom of the stairs to take your pokemon, as (with my animation) you couldn't have pokemon on the second and third floor.

The first floor also had a total make over, the stairs were moved the walls were changed, the floor was changed.

The second floor, was a complete change from the normal second floors, the floor was actually twice as long, as it was a entrance hall for a "Hotel".
    At the risk of boring you, I'll stop there.

Also, what are you talking about, "three slots"?

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
    Years
  • The animation makes it look dark and evil, i don't like. the pillar thing makes it look like a stealing of some kind. Don't, oh god don't get me started on the horse things, whilst the art is good, for me, its not pokemon; its too real.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • The centaur and the horse don't look anything close to Pokémon.

this forum is not only for pokemon sprites, but for any pixel art...

anyhow, the centaur and the horse have poor outlining. There are some clumpys where they are doulbe pixeled, and the shading is all black, it doesnt go with the coloration...

the spites are also very rigid and choppy. there is a piece missing out of the horses rear leg...

i know that you said that these are old, so you may or may not go back and edit them, although they are not too bad...

Lets see some new stuff!

Keep Spriting!

Back