• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Sprites

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
Years
  • Just some sprites I did yesterday and today. Only started yesterday so I hope to get better at it but until then :<

nteddifire.png

This was a modification of Teddiursa.

nteddymon.png

Just a teddy bear after working on Teddiursa I wanted to do.

nadog.png

Some kind of dog-like Pokemon.

miltankprev.png

Teeeeeeeerrible Miltank pre-evolution that looks more like a cat.

dsmorelikedsi.png

Hero from R/S/E in DS-style. He has bulging biceps because he's a badass.

spriteysprite.png

This was some art work by ManhattanTheStarr in this thread.

littlebird.png

ngrabird.png

ndinofire.png

These last three were based on someone's fakemons drawings. I've lost the link so if anyone knows/comes across it, let me know so I can give them credit please.

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • you've got some nice sprites. Still got a bit of work, but you're off to a good start.

I'm gonna edit this after checking out your sprites a bit more.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • I like the bird Pokemon best(first evo) out of the Pokemon sprites. You should work on the shading since your fakemon barely have any shades, just darker tones on the sides (apart from the last fire pokemon which has good shading).
    The Teddy Bear and the Dog Pokemon look flat and their colors are too bright (as in primary colors) IMO.
    Apart from that some of them are pretty good.
    And the trainer sprite - now that's awesome! It's kinda like, I dunno - the trainer sprite was recent while the Poke sprites were done some time ago. xD

Back