• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something hand-drawn :)

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
Years
  • Ugh...thats a decent one.
    I love SCALES, DRAGONS, LIZARDS and this kind of stuff.
    Also the pose is interesting!
    Good job, why dont you try to color it by pencils? Or watercolours or whatever? It would look much cooler than any computer coloring.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    Well, I decided to post something hand-drawn for a change...I don't really consider myself much of a good drawer by hand, but here's my effort...

Click here

Hope you like! :) It's one of my better ones...maybe I'll colour it on the comp sometime!
    whoa! :shocked: that is awesome Forest Grovyle! and i love dragons! i give that drawing a 10/10! nice work!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Being a dragon fan I must say that's very good piece of art you have there. The facial expression is also exceptional, I hope you're making a colored version very soon. Now that would be something to see:D.

Back