• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #43 - "Girls With Guns" (Voting)

Who tickles your trumpet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Unforgettable… because it cracked me up the most. xD

Lets… go more in depth…

• I don't particularly care for the anime… but I used to love playing sniper when playing halo online on my pc.
    • She really took to heart what CME said about not following a tut to the t… even though I say and said that before and nobody took any attention it.
    • The circles in the background help emphasise the circles on the chest. xD
    • That red and blue texture… looks sweet… may it be a stock or her smudging.

Would've gone with jo's but… I didn't like the way it was processed in ps. I would've preferred a straight crop since he did set up the whole thing. "The best kind of photography are the ones that don't need to be put in Photoshop." Is what my photography tutor told me. xD

Noxious got me a giggle, but the the c4d effects ruined it for me. Needed more work on the composition of it. Also the board what says girls with guns competition looks clearly added in, I see a corner of a real advert yellow. Concept: awesome, but as a whole not so.

Back