• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speckling - Water Starter Concept

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
speckling___water_starter_concept_by_samgadams-d5h1rcm.jpg

So yeah... just a rough concept. Might make its evolution a Water / Psychic type.

It's name comes from its spectacle-like face pattern, and the specks on top of its head and on its wings.

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
That looks really cool! It reminds me of a mix of Piplup and Torchic- the face structure is a lot like Piplup, and the body structure like Torchic. I'd like to see its evolutions, if you're planning on continuing it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
It's definitely similar to those two... I am planning to continue it, I have drawn out an evolution but I got a really good idea for a grass-type elephant starter and I wanna pursue that first. haha

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
It's a nice design but it's just a friggin' bird! And it looks like it's going to topple over with its big head. This is the kind of Pokemon I don't want to see anymore of, unoriginal and defying gravity. Unless this Pokemon's special ability is the ability to balance its big head with magical powers, I don't see the appeal.

But in case you take offense to constructive criticism... the name's nice, it's really cute, and for what it's worth it probably would be accepted by the official Pokemon design team. You've really grasped the Pokemon 'style'.

Back