• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokémon Adventures BW11

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Congrats, White. You got a new Pokemon.
    That brings you up to...1 Pokemon.
    Progress!

In all seriousness, plot twist much?

It's really sad how big of a douche Adventures!N is, and yet how he's right about what's he's talking about. It's the execution of his actions is what he needs working on.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This is by far my favorite chapter so far. I love how they didn't portray N as "omg let's love everyone and Pokemon shouldn't battle!" like they seemed to in the games, this N is so cool and collected and I really like him and hate him at the same time. :) Probably a bit mean of me but I'm glad he wasn't drawn with the most perfect face ever (at least imo) because then maybe less people will fawn over him.

Her Pokemon is terrible though! I feel like if Bubu had gone with her she would have let it battle from then on but it chose not to anyway. What a jerk.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    This 'douchebag' N so far are the best N I've seen.
    I'm getting tire of those hippies and friendly-esque N that spread out there on pixiv.
    I wonder if Special!N knowwing or not about his own father true intention.

Wait, did he PLAYED that cube?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ^ (Omg your sig. ;A; I tried watching Mawaru Penguindrum and I just can't. ;A; )

I really like this version of N, despite him being a douche.
    But this is 10000x times better than the crappy fan fic and overall general fan depictions of N. :/

N certainly can manipulate. D: but I wonder how Gigi feels about White falling out of the Ferris Wheel like that?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Why do you can't watch? I think it is the most interesting anime of this season
    ====================================================================
    Okay, back to topic
    With this portrayment of N, I doubt it they dare enough to slip him between pokedex holders.

N's grand vision maybe will be fleshed out more. But how really?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • At first I really didn't like how Special handled N, but after much thought, it actually makes sense for him to act like this. N wasn definitely not the best guy in the socializing department, and with what he was taught since young (about humans being the bad guys), I can understand why he didn't really care when White fell off the ferris wheel. Recruiting Gigi into his team requires no explanation : P

I don't really understand why he gave her his Servine, though... : /

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    At first I really didn't like how Special handled N, but after much thought, it actually makes sense for him to act like this. N wasn definitely not the best guy in the socializing department, and with what he was taught since young (about humans being the bad guys), I can understand why he didn't really care when White fell off the ferris wheel. Recruiting Gigi into his team requires no explanation : P

I don't really understand why he gave her his Servine, though... : /

I feel like it's not so much he gave her his Servine as the Servine wanted to go with her and he heard its voice and let it go. Maybe the Pokemon was more sympathetic to her than N was?

Did I mention how excited I am that Alder is going to be in them soon? Even if 12 isn't the next chapter chances are he'll be in them for a while and djfklasdjf fdjk I love him so much I can't wait to see how they portray him!!

I'm going to make a prediction that White will learn that even evolved Pokemon can still learn to sing and dance and such so the Musical will stay but her refusal to evolve Pokemon so they stay cute won't. :x

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    How Kusaka and Yamamoto portray Adeku? As manly as you can imagine miss.

I doubt it if White would go for battling stuffs even after this :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Maybe she'll lend her Pokemon to Black like Black let her use his Tepig as part of her company and Black can teach them to battle?

And I hope he's really tough, it's hard to tell in the games if he's portrayed as tough or not behind all the messages of friendship and such, which tough men can still give but you can't see his expressions or anything like that. I'm just really, really excited. :))))

Back