• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokémon Special PT426

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Reception is 9396...

Usually PokeSpe is pretty good at making things seem realistic in the Pokemon universe, but I was thrown off by something in this chapter...because communication is down, it's impossible to talk to the Brain at all without fighting through the Factory? You'd think there would be some kind of VIP route for Brains to use so they don't have to go through their own facility just to enter and leave, so why can't Platina use that as well? :<

But her solution to finding Looker while still challenging the facilities is pretty brilliant imo. Really efficient, to do the rental Pokemon facility so her Pokemon can go off and do other things...hopefully they work well together without her as a trainer though.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Because Platina herself want to prove her worth without those two? I hope so. Even though Platina is very "Missy" she doesn't use power of money very much.
    I'm want to see more of Looker's arsenal. It's so hilarious to see that guy have unlimited ammo ^.^

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Because Platina herself want to prove her worth without those two? I hope so. Even though Platina is very "Missy" she doesn't use power of money very much.
    I'm want to see more of Looker's arsenal. It's so hilarious to see that guy have unlimited ammo ^.^

I guess, but what I meant was that if the communications has not gone down, then Platina would have talked to him through the video chat anyway and not challenged his facility to talk to him. Since she was already planning on taking the easy route and was already promised a conversation, it would have made sense to me for her to have gone some back route, especially if she was needed elsewhere and could get the information quickly and leave to help Looker. If she's doing it just to prove that she can, isn't there a better time for her to be proving that? Like, not when Team Galactic is trying to take over the world? xD

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013

I guess, but what I meant was that if the communications has not gone down, then Platina would have talked to him through the video chat anyway and not challenged his facility to talk to him. Since she was already planning on taking the easy route and was already promised a conversation, it would have made sense to me for her to have gone some back route, especially if she was needed elsewhere and could get the information quickly and leave to help Looker. If she's doing it just to prove that she can, isn't there a better time for her to be proving that? Like, not when Team Galactic is trying to take over the world? xD

Make sense, but the communication with Thorton were already breaking up before she even have the chance to ask her question. Ans it's possible she didn't take the "easy" route because she didn't even know where it is to begin with. Why not asking other brain frontier then? I doubt it they know anything else's arenas beside their own. Well, if they know it, I pretty doubt it too that the Frontier Brains will give away the "easy" route just like that to Platina.
    Don't worry about Team Galactic activities while Platina doing the Battle Frontier though, because we have the awesome agent with his awesome cape, Looker, doing his job XD

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Make sense, but the communication with Thorton were already breaking up before she even have the chance to ask her question. Ans it's possible she didn't take the "easy" route because she didn't even know where it is to begin with. Why not asking other brain frontier then? I doubt it they know anything else's arenas beside their own.
    Don't worry about Team Galactic activities while Platina doing the Battle Frontier though, because we have the awesome agent with his awesome cape, Looker, doing his job XD

This is true, Looker is much cooler in the manga so I guess he can handle himself, haha. I guess it is also possible that only the Brain of that challenge (is that the right term to use for it? Idr) knows the secret path to get to the top quickly...or they just stay in their facilities during all challenges and get there by walking through the empty facility in the morning/night at the end.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013

This is true, Looker is much cooler in the manga so I guess he can handle himself, haha. I guess it is also possible that only the Brain of that challenge (is that the right term to use for it? Idr) knows the secret path to get to the top quickly...or they just stay in their facilities during all challenges and get there by walking through the empty facility in the morning/night at the end.

Absolutely. He have more roles than those in the game. He at least have done two important things: Saving Buck, and temporarily capture Charon, which is stop Heatran attack in the process.
    Well, that's the mystery to be solved XD
    Seriously though, It's not like the Frontier Brain will spurt antyhing about the Distortion World to some random rich girl just because she asked them to. Especially Argenta, Darach, and Thorton.

Back