• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Sprite Dump of Original Fordians

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
This is sort of meant to be a companion topic to the sprite resource thread with the character sprites, except this is for the Fordians I designed using my creativity. Given the nature of the world I made, some of these designs are semi-fanbased, but ultimately I still designed them.

Unlike the other topic though, expect updates on this, since the original Fordians are what I want to fill the rest of the Fordex with.

Please use "they/them" pronouns when referring to the designs. They are species, not individuals!

You cannot use these sprites in your own projects for any reason. If you ask, the answer will always be no.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
Only now I know the types of pokemon cool and has an incredible ability.

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Thank you for your kind words, bot.

Back