• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites by Omega Torkoal

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 7, 2005
Ok, lat time I made a topic noone posted. I would really appreciate it if you guys posted here.

Well, I am going to try and get you guys to rate some new sprites. You completely ignored my last topic, so I dont expect anyone to notice this one. :(

sasuke_house.png

basketball.png

chaomander.png
pikachao.png

ludicolo.png
swablu.png

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
well, thoughs are pritty good, and if you want people to post, try makeing some friends.
I like your human morphs, there really cool

Years
Pretty good. I liek the way you combined Pokemon charateristics into your trainer sprites. You did a very neat and good job with your spriting. I think you're doing quite well really. And your chaos are simply huggable! *Hugs*
I give them all 10/10! ^_^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
They are good, i think that you should try to make your humanpokemon fusions have a little more pokemon features as is it looks like you just cut and pasted pokeparts onto a trainer sprite but overall i give them a 8/10

Back