• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites? Or fails?

Skitty123

Alice Cullen
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    This any better? I added a flame pattern and change the brown to red.
    Sprites? Or fails?

do you know the bubble's
    wouldn't it make more sense if the bottom of the bubble's would be darker as if it was shadowed?
    just a stray thought

Years
    That's pretty nice. Not too much detail, but you were working from a model that didn't have much after all. I think you got a lot looking right except for some of the bricks weaving. On the bottom half of the sphere the horizontal lines appear to curve the wrong way. They should all be going )))))) (curving in the same direction) and toward the bottom you get something like ))))((. Here is a cheap stock photo to explain what I mean. The only other thing that sticks out to me is the inner part of the 'eye' which looks a little diamond shaped.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do with Fwiker.
    In the meantime, here's the start of the Zubat line for my hack:
    Sprites? Or fails?

Vambat - Dark/Flying
    The Vampire Bat Pokemon

It sinks it's fangs into enemies
    and injects a venom that slowly
    drains away their life.

It has a cape, a suit sort of thing, wings, and a hair thing pattern designamajig. Oh and fangs. Did I miss anything Vampire-y?

Back