• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stars During the Day//•

How am I at icons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Fractal Frenzy\\•

sgallary.png

Welcome to my new FRACTAL gallery. I Will show you my recent and old fractals I have worked on. I Have just started these recently so C+C please. I don't really see how these would C+C though because they are works on insipration, not detail. I will try anything you hand me as long as it is free. Enjoy!

holiness_by_warfaregfx-d336lxc.png
carving_in_time_by_warfaregfx-d336lv2.png
complications_by_warfaregfx-d336ls8.png
radio_message_by_warfaregfx-d334qdi.png
from_the_bottom_of_my_heart_by_warfaregfx-d334q7u.png
disturbance_in_the_force_by_warfaregfx-d334q3v.png
lighten_the_past_by_warfaregfx-d334q0f.png
change_by_warfaregfx-d334p64.png
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
Years
I love subtle effects when it comes to avatars. So I must say, these are great.

I like the Avatar avatar most though. The Axel avatar comes in second. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
You cant use the avatar one, I was actually about to dump all of them but the axel one in the giveaways.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
Years
I will admit, you have improved from where I've last seen you at, Tez. But I think I've stated that already from out last convo we had.

For the banner, as I said, I would try to add a slight bit more color, even if you decide to do a gradiant map and bring the opacity down a lot. It just seems sorta plain to be with it being all greyscale.

I like the icons, and those seem to be your strong point as well. They are so simple yet very effective, and sometimes a bit of simplicity can go a long way with it comes to those.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Thanks. Photoshop is alot easier to use IMO. The reason the tag is greyscale is because it looked TERRABLE with color. So I greyscaled it and erased some of it with splatters for an effect. No C4Ds yet >.<

I really like how my icons come out. I like the new ones best. I may start taking requests.

New stoof:
jomzy.png

abstract1w.png

EDIT:

New new stoof:
pandaac.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
bear.gif

paranoidtag.png

xelvnn.png

Just sum new stuff.

EDIT: MASS OF NEW ICONS

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Like you said, your tags could certainly use improvement. (Don't worry, just keep practicing!)

Your icons are pretty good though, good job :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Well, I am DONE with icons and tags. Fractals coming your way^^ Please enjoy the new look.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Your best fractal is the orange one before the spoiler.. The rest have wayy too much distortion and like tiny individual pixels which make them look really low quality and pretty irksome actually.
Fractals you want smooth effects, very minimalistic and rely on a pattern/colours to make them interesting. It seems you are trying too hard to make them busy with effects and to be honest, it isn't working.

Try putting way less effects, and stick to a single pattern like a spiral or a wave sort of thing.

Back