• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strategies

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I wanted to share some strategies, but I didn't know where to put them. This'll do.

LEGEND:
    EM: Card is from Ex Emerald
    TRR : Card is from Ex Team Rocket Returns
    D: Card is from Ex Deoxys'
    FRLG: Card is from Ex fire Red/Leag Green
    RS: Card is from Ex Ruby/Sapphire
    HL: Card is from Ex Hidden Legends
    Dr: Card is from Ex Dragon
    SS: Card is from Ex Sandstorm
    TMA: Card is from Ex Team Magma VS Team Aqua
    Well, you basically get the point.

Sceptile EM + Sceptile RS (#20) = Unlimited cures

Sceptile EM
    Pok?-BODY: Green Essence
    As long as Sceptile is in play, each of your Active Pok?mon that has {G} Energy attached to it can?t be affected by any Special Conditions.
    (Nothing else matters about Sceptile EM.....just the Poke-Body.)

Sceptile RS
    Pok?-POWER: Energy Trans
    As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), move a Grass Energy card attached to 1 of your Pok?mon to another of your Pok?mon. This power can't be used if Sceptile is affected by a Special Condition.
    (Nothing else matters about Sceptile RS, just the Poke-Power.)

If you haven't figured out the combo, then listen up. Every turn, you can move Grass Energy all over the place, making your Pokemon invunerable from the Special Conditions.

I'll add more later.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    DArk Ampharos
    Whenever your opponent evolves one of his or her Pokemon, place 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

Dark Tyrannitar
    If active, place 1 damage counter on opp's Basic benched Pokemon between turns.

ATMRock
    Take the highest stage of all of your opponent's Pokemon and place them back into his or her hand

Back