• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SwampoleonGuardian's Pokemon sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampoleongaurdian

Team Galactic Member
    Years
    My pokemon sprites and things

Mewt and Mewthree

Type: Psychic
    Species: Silence pokemon (Mewt) and Hyper Clone pokemon (Mewthree)
    Pokedex entry: no data- unknown pokemon
    notes: this is My version of Mewthree and Mewt is the opposite of Mew

Type: Psychic
    Species: Embrace Pokémon
    Pokedex entry: missing
    notes: This Gardevoir is a rare specimen. When it's original trainer captured it, the trainer found it was stronger than any pokemon that's been seen before. It was brutally trained, tortured even, by it's owner so it would be the strongest pokemon ever. It tried to escape many times, and was only successful when it met the pokemon trainer Dawn.

Name: Smogeos
    Type: Poison
    Species: Pollution pokemon
    Pokedex entry: Scanning... ...//WARNING//... %^445//DATA CORRUPT//#$5rr4... Smogeos... Pollution... In wake... Stinger... =dead cells... Bite... toxic... 3sec... Smog-

Type: ???
    Species: Fear pokemon
    Pokedex entry: Scanning... No data... //RECOVERING//... Name of pokemon unown... Eyewitnesses that have seen this creature's power report that it can kill at a glance and they report seeing the spirits of those killed, it is said that the pokemon can possess the bodies of its victim- //CORRUPT DATA//...

Species: Pokemon lord
    Pokedex entry: No data

Type: Rock
    Species: Quake pokemon
    Pokedex entry: A Mountain dweller, this pokemon can withstand temperatures of up to 6,000 degrees in its hardened skin.

Species: glitch pokemon
    Pokedex entry: none

Species: glitch
    Pokedex entry: none

Dawn alternate outfits
    link

More to come! :rambo:

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Some of the Dawn sprites are not just recolors.

I use appleworks;)

Don't judge me!
    No all of the sprites are recolors and fusions like Gir said you should probaly try scratching some sprites out because there is no point of the thread if you make fusions and recolors when there is already a section for that.
    Take your time and try to practice some spriting tuts
    (Were not judging you were trying to help you)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah guys, although I appreciate that you are just trying to help, a simple report would do.

Like the others said, these are just fusions and recolours, and therefor do not warrant their own thread, feel free to repost them in the Recolours/Fusion sticky at the top of the page however.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back